On July 27, 2020, I did the unthinkable.. I ran an Ad. The advertisement read “Connect. Inspire. Engage. Grow”. That’s it. Period.
Connect. Inspire. Engage. Grow.-Ryan Noble Ceccarelli
Over the next two weeks, my life changed forever. The ad run received 1.87 million Impressions and over past 30 Days I generated 14,784 ‘Clicks’. On Aug. 15th, I received 117 calls over 12 hours and generated nearly 1.3K website visit clicks.
I quite literally had to call my carrier to *cancel* Long-distance calling also known as “International calling” on my Work/Mobile device. Notifications = 🚫 in my honest and humble opinion.
In order to fully grasp the importance of social media for business, take a look at these facts:
- Almost half of the world’s population is currently on social media. Facebook alone has more than two billion active users.
- More than half of social media users research products and services on their social media accounts.
- About 71 percent of online shoppers determine whether to recommend a product to a friend or family member according to their experience with a brand on social media.
Those are just a few statistics that show the importance of social media marketing, but, as the saying goes, the “proof is in the pudding”. You will not know how much social media marketing could improve your business until you put it to work.
Effective Personal Branding
Fortunately, it does not have to be complicated. Using LinkedIn coaching can help you navigate this new territory without the stress and headaches. LinkedIn coaching can help you with the following and more:
◆ Showing the world who you are in the most positive, professional light with an attractive profile
◆ Building and maintaining your professional reputation
◆ Define and market your brand
◆ Establishing a following
◆ Positioning yourself as an authority
◆ Creating connections with others in or related to your field
◆ Attracting your target audience
◆ Creating and curating valuable content
◆ Generate leads and attract traffic to your website
With more than 600 million users around the world, LinkedIn is a very powerful and useful tool for building your brand and even increasing your sales. However, you need to leverage it the right way in order to reap the full rewards.
3 Benefits of Getting Online Business Coaching
- Convenience and Accessibility – The biggest benefit of online coaching is most likely the convenience it offers. There is no need to drive somewhere for a meeting, which saves a lot of time, energy, and money.
- Schedule – Let’s face it- our schedules are packed. From the moment we wake up to the moment we get back into bed, we are typically busy doing something.
- Budget-Friendly – Online coaching is usually a more budget-friendly option because neither you nor the coach has to travel. For this and other reasons, an online coach usually charges less for sessions than one who needs an office or must travel to you.
Reach out today for an inside take on How to Grow your LinkedIn Profile! I am #OpenForBusiness® 🙌
Ryan Noble Ceccarelli is a Small Business Owner, Thought Leader™ at NextBigFour | CECCARELLI MARKETING. His credo and daily inspiration on LinkedIn comes from his © 2020 motto to: Connect ► Inspire ► Engage ► Grow! 🙌 Born in California, Ryan loves spending time with his Bay Area, California native 3rd-Generation Italian-American Family.